Friday, April 1, 2011

Life Lately...


I love spring in California...because really it's a lot more like summer in other states. The past 3 days we've been enjoying temps in the high 80s to low 90s. It's been glorious. I even have my first sunburn of the season. That part isn't so great...and the older I get the more I realize how important sunscreen is! But to have a little color on my cheeks sure is nice. The windows are open, the birds have hatched in their nest above our apartment and I even pulled out my spring decorations.

Reese and I got to enjoy some of spring's littlest blessings with daddy the other day...







Reese watching Daddy grill outside...they love having fun together!


And a little 25 week update on baby Allie:


From the update on babycenter.com it says Allie should be about 13.5 inches and a pound and a half! She's a little mover and especially loves to get active right when it's time for me to sleep. So funny how that happens. I still forget I'm pregnant. My tummy isn't really in mine or Reese's way (until I remember I can't squeeze through tight spaces anymore) and sleeping isn't to that uncomfortable stage yet. However, only 3 more weeks till the 3rd trimester! I'm enjoying every moment of having energy and not feeling overly huge!




2 comments:

  1. God is so good to us; there are blessings in even the smallest things when we choose to look for them.

    ReplyDelete