Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To Him be the Glory...not me!

Some days are weary, challenging, emotional, exhausting. I wish I could tell you that in those moments every time I cry out to the Lord for my strength, for His portion, for His enabling hand to hold me. 

Instead, I search within myself to find weakness, frailty and pride in thinking I somehow can do it on my own. Foolishness. I was told many times over that God uses marriage to sanctify His people. As true as that is in my life, I've found that parenthood is the ultimate sanctifying tool! My prayer is that I would quickly come to Him with my failings. That He would be on my heart and mind as I go about my day raising our girls. Our God is so kind to not give us more than we can bear!

I'm praying that His glory will be on display in my life this week.












No comments:

Post a Comment