Monday, September 9, 2013

3 months for Quinn


Since I've already missed months 1 & 2 I didn't want to put this post off. Today my baby girl has been with us for 3 months. That's so hard to believe. And I'm to the point where I don't remember life without her. What did I do with all my spare time when I had just 2 kids?? Unless all 3 happen to be napping at the same time {and when it does the angels sing} life around here is in constant "Go!" I have been able to tell, however, that I do have a 3 year old. I ask a lot of things of Reese and she is the biggest helper. It's exciting to see your oldest step up to that role.

So Quinn's Details:

- I have no idea how much she weighs...I won't tell you how long it's been since the doctor, but that's on my to-do list!

-She is such a good baby! She LOVES her sisters. She smiles at them, watches all their crazy antics right in front of her chair and if she's by chance fussy, calms down once they're there.

-And along with that...she's extremely social! Like, will give us the "where are you" cry until someone comes to talk, play or pick her up. As soon as mommy or daddy have her, she's quiet as a mouse and completely content.

-This girl is all her own! She's my first to refuse the "pa" and in it's place is her 3 fingers. It's kinda nice. They don't fall out, they don't get lost and she decides when she wants them.

-She {usually} is an amazing sleeper! Until the last 3 nights she was sleeping sometimes all through the night, other times up just once. I'm praying praying praying it's a growth spurt she's going through b/c I'm not a fan of being back up twice, sometimes more.

-She's a great eater! As you can tell from all those yummy rolls, she's doing A-okay in the growing department.

-Being #3 she spends a lot of time in her bouncy seat. Oftentimes I hear Reese talking to her and she'll say something like, "Quinn, are you hanging out?" Makes me laugh every time. :)



Outtakes...she'd had it at this point!
Wearing the outfit Mommy, Reese and Allie all wore...


These sisters have to be wherever Quinn is!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Ashley! Great pictures of Quinn! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete