Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oregon Vacation pt 2

Saturday morning dawned bright and beautiful. The day before the BIG DAY!
Reese and Allie woke their sleep deprived parents up at 6:30am not wanting to waste a single minute of our trip. :) We stumbled along, getting Allie her bottle, Reese dressed and an oatmeal breakfast started. My parents came by the house for 45 minutes...we had to get grandparent time in wherever we could! Later my mom said...I wish we lived close enough where we could come over and visit like this every week...
So do I, mama, so do I!

After they left we got a call from Kris and Jen wanting to stop in to meet our girls! We enjoyed every bit of the hour and half we had with them.








Next, we took a trip out to Cannon Beach as a family to spend time with my parents, siblings and the bride and groom. 



Grandmom {my dad's mom} got to meet her second Great Granddaughter for the first time. Allie loved getting in snuggle time with her!




And a very special part of the trip was my sister Cathryn getting to meet her first two nieces!! She has loved them from afar for far too long. It did my heart good to see her laugh and enjoy them in person.





That afternoon we all gathered at the wedding site to rehearse what we would do the following day and to decorate the venue. Diana and Stephen chose the perfect place (indoors) for both the wedding and reception; the view from The Loft was spectacular as well. Here's some pictures:





Diana's attention to the littlest details was seen throughout her decorations and venue. She did an amazing job with all her planning!












And these next few...taking the opportunity to snag some pictures with my brothers: Tom above, Joe below. Can't believe how old and grown up they've become!




And one with the glowing bride herself! 
Despite having a cold, she was all smiles and very relaxed.


This photo was taken by my brother Joe. I didn't want to change how off-centered and cut-out we were in it. Makes it all the more sweet in my book!



No comments:

Post a Comment