Friday, June 1, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was simple and sweet. After a great morning of worship at our church, we went home to have some yummy sandwiches made by my sweet husband...BLTA (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato Avocado) to be exact. Followed by both girls going down for naps and a quiet afternoon to be together. The best part about this Mother's Day!?! Reese being old enough/big enough to "make" me her first card. 

So special.

Definitely going in her keepsake box! 





And since I didn't get a picture with both girls that day...our Easter picture will have to do!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley, not sure if you remember me from TMC (I lived in Hotchkiss); we were in a lot of the same counseling classes! Just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful family and that you have an awesome website!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! Yes, I totally remember you from Master's! I'm so glad you found me. Thank you for saying hi....I always wonder who reads the blog so I'm glad you wrote. How are you? Where are you these days? I hope you're doing well. Thanks again for saying hi. :)

    ReplyDelete