Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th

Hmmm...a simple day. 
We wore patriotic colors. We played July 4th -ish music all day long on Pandora. Amidst our packing craziness with moving only 3 days away, we stayed indoors and kept busy.
But our sweet parents aka Papa and Marmee knew we had to stop at some point and eventually we'd have to eat. So they invited us to have a 4th of July picnic at the park. And that's just what we did.

Sweet simple memories are made of this!

Happy as a clam...doing what she loves best!


Silly faces with Aunt Mollie



Blowing pinwheels...

So much love!


A lot has changed in a year...
Happy 4th of July!

July 4, 2011...
Allie came 15 days after this picture



1 comment:

  1. My three treasures bless me in ways I would have never imagined. You all are still in Alaska and I am home back in Cal, but my heart is with you. I love you all and can't wait to hold you again. Little girls, love and obey your mom. Mommy, I can't wait to look into your eyes again.

    ReplyDelete