Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall has arrived in California...

We have been looking forward to the {real} beginning of fall and the weather has decided to finally cooperate with the calendar... so in honor of fall here's what's happening in the Mehringer home today!

Vegetable Beef Stew from scratch

Can't wait to get these Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins
 in my oven to compliment dinner.

This is lit on my kitchen table.

And this little munchkin was enjoying squash today...

Happy Fall Everyone!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! Just found your blog and I had to say happy Fall! I LOVE this weather! Enjoy your soup...we had some last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So fun. By now Jackson is usually VERY cold, but it's like 70 degrees outside. Doesn't feel very fall-ish. We are supposed to get snow this weekend though!

    Two things, that stew looks delicious! and your baby girl is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fall post! I loooooove fall... it's so cozy. Muffins, stew, and candles are at the top of my list too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be knocking on your door if I was a neighbor!!! Love watching you enjoy being a mommy and a wifey. Love you!

    ReplyDelete