Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It Finally Fits!

I bought this outfit for my sister Elise when I was a Junior in college. I finally had that living baby (girl) doll I had wanted since I was 10 (I was 5 when my sister Diana was born and a little too young to fully appreciate having a baby in the house) and I frequented the baby stores on my study breaks just to see what I could bring home for her. Well this is the outfit I chose and when Elise was 2 months old I flew home on spring break and had this in my bag.


Ever since finding out I was having my own little girl, I couldn't wait to put this outfit on her. It's not all that extravagant or amazing...just special because Elise wore it. Well...it took a lot longer for my baby to grow into it...say 5 months more! Reese is a petite little gal! I'm not sure where she gets it from (probably from Matt's side of the family) because we Ryan's were big babies! But it makes my heart happy that she can now wear it and it's even cooled off enough for long sleeves and pants to be necessary.


She's even getting the hang of smiling for the camera! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment