Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello there...

I have to admit this whole blogging thing is quite intimidating. I had no idea how much work goes into designing, writing and putting everything together. All the blogging friends I have make this look so easy! And yet...I've also stood by and wished for far too long that we had a blog just so that family could see what is going on in our lives and feel as though they are a part of it.

So here goes... enjoy the thoughts and ideas that run through my mind as I learn how to be a stay-at-home mom to Reese, a wife to my sweet husband of almost 4 years, a homemaker to our humble little apartment here in Cali and a daughter to the King!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!:) We'll link your blog to our's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ashley!! Blogger is not always friendly so kuddos for getting this far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, ash! great job!!
    ~abi

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome, Ashley!! So excited to follow your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world!!!! I personally can't wait to read all that you write about in your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone! You all are a big encouragement to me! :) I know it shouldn't feel so daunting but putting your thoughts out there for the world to read is exciting/nerve wracking. :) I so love reading all about you all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE it, Ashley! Yes, it IS a lot of work to do a blog but the memories for you are priceless & a good way for us to stay connected. Reese really reminds me of Mollie in the eyes. Your mom looks great. When I first saw her pix, I thought it was you w/a new hairdo. Have fun w/baby! See you in Feb. Love, Aunt Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ash!!!!! I love ur blog:) awwww it's so fun to read ur thoughts! I just read every post! So thrilled u got to have the fam over! Love you, your sweet family and your humble apartment in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this pic of Reese. It is as if she is saying" Hello, and welcome to our blog!" Missy

    ReplyDelete