Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family in Town

A few weeks back my family from Alaska was able to get in a quick trip to visit us! Now that Reese is here it's all the more motivation for them to come down and dote on their granddaughter/ niece. We squeezed out every moment of the full two days they were here...from a walk to Castaic park, two afternoons of pool time, a Menchie's (frozen yogurt) visit and dinners at both Stonefire and Sisley's we loved every moment! Here are a few pictures capturing our time together.
Laughing with Nana and Uncle Joe





Playing with Poppy and Aunt Elise





Poor Uncle Tom...Reese was ready for bed here!



Something I have really enjoyed about being the oldest and starting my family first is seeing all of my siblings with my baby. It blesses my heart to watch them enjoy her and for Reese to have fun with them. She is especially drawn to Elise being that Elise is a smaller version of all the big people in her life. :) The only problem is how far away Alaska is...I wish these times could happen weekly instead of every 3 months or so. I'm so thankful you all were here, though, and I can't wait for the next visit!

1 comment:

  1. I hate the distance too with family. Philip's family is all down in California. Master's draws people from ALL over, so when you marry, it makes moving really hard!

    ReplyDelete