Thursday, January 20, 2011

Crazy hair and tummy pictures

We've had a slow morning...which is why my hair is still wet at 11:30 and the breakfast dishes haven't been washed but...the bed is made, important emails and phone calls are done and Reese just woke up from a nap. Her hair is why I pulled out my camera. It's CrAzY! Matt and I have a good laugh every time we go and get her from her crib. It's got a mind of it's own and dad affectionately calls it her "Einstein hair"! These pictures don't really do it justice but enjoy!






And here is the baby bump at 15 weeks today. It doesn't look very big but I feel like
it is...at least for how early into pregnancy we are. :)



4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you are so cute. and i LOVE reese's hair. so funny. hope you are feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishes and cleaning can always wait!! :D That is one of the biggest steps I had to deal with!! So happy for you guys and thrilled for you and the new one!! Reese I love the "Einstein" hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute belly! so, i tried to figure out my blog thing...i went to the template design and just adjusted the width of the blog. see if that works. if not let me know and i'll see if i did something else. and reese is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Reese looking up at you as you take the pic. Her hair is such a trademark! Missy

    ReplyDelete