Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Books and Clive


Reese's buddy Clive was over for dinner last night and brought her a present. I've heard that there are books out there made specifically with babies in mind but this one takes the cake! It's claim: Chew proof, rip proof, 100% washable, oh and nontoxic too! Reese LoVesS paper these days. She lunges for any book, paper, flier, or bulletin from church and immediately it goes in her mouth. So needless to say...I'm a big fan of this book and can't wait to find more to add to the collection. Thank you Clivey boy for Reese's gift. She loves it and it's spent a lot of time in her mouth already. :)


A little bit about this precious boy... I know he is special to many people, especially his parents and family but I just love this little guy...long before he entered the world! He has been on my heart even before his mama told me she was pregnant. I just had a hunch Amy was expecting but wanted to wait for her to tell me. :) Then a few months later I found we were having a baby. It was extra special to be friends, co-workers and then mom's to be all at the same time! I loved getting my weekly updates from Babycenter.com and sharing it with Amy because I knew she was just excited about each growth and development as I was.

Amy's goodbye brunch at work

Amy's shower

So now to have these two little ones playing together is priceless to me. Especially because Bart and Amy are about to head off to be missionaries in Lebanon...far, far away! Reese and I will just have to watch Clive grow and change through facebook and ichat. 






I love you dear friend so much and your sweet family and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being wonderful friends to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment