Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

I love how God knows the desires of our hearts and has planned out exactly what we will need before we ever realize it's important to us! I had no idea that when I left Alaska for college I wouldn't be going back once I was finished. The Lord knew though and had the perfect family in mind for me to become a part of through being Matt's wife. Family is so important to me...I love my family and am so thankful that although I can't be home, I have two parents, 3 sisters and 2 brothers to call my own right here in California! 


To celebrate Jeremiah's Birthday (Matt's brother-in-law who's married to Courtney) the family got together, went to Stonefire for dinner and then headed to Tad and Monika's house to have cake, open presents, spend time together and then play 9 or 10 CrAzY games of Nertz!

Reese with the Birthday Boy!


Reese was having a conversation with Jeremiah...
I think she said something like Happy Birthday.




What would a night be without football?!? 
Monika and I ask ourselves that regularly. 
This picture captures those that hold it dear to their hearts. :)


Life is full and blessed with having such dear friends to call my family. 
Happy Birthday, Jeremiah! We sure enjoyed celebrating you and spending time with everyone! 
May you have a wonderful year ahead.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a mouth full of c-m there baby girl , I want to give you your next one

    ReplyDelete