Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lombardi Ranch

We are making a tradition of going to Lombardi Ranch here in Santa Clarita to celebrate fall, harvest time, pumpkin patches, fresh produce and the chance to get out together as a family! It was a beautiful, {warm} and sunny day when we went and since it was in the middle of a week day no one was there! We had the whole place to ourselves. I can't wait to go back next year when Reese is walking everywhere and can enjoy things like pony rides and the hay wagon. 



I'm in love with this picture...if that's allowed. :) Since we were all by ourselves at the ranch there was no one to take our camera to get the 3 of us. So this is a self portrait and when Matt and I looked to see how it turned out I couldn't believe Reese smiled for it! I think this will be my favorite for a long time...and how crazy/silly are we that all 3 of us are wearing a shade of blue! Ha!


I remember taking this picture and thinking...I can't wait until next year when our tiny little baby is here with us and we can show her what fall and pumpkins are all about! It blows me away how fast that year went and here I am blogging about this year!


We had a great time walking through all 
these gigantic sunflowers enjoying God's creation, each other and being outside.



What a happy little girl with her pumpkin! 
It's so much better with my baby on my lap!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I can't believe she smiled for just the camera! What an obedient girl already!!! :) an so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Julie! It was so crazy! We couldn't believe it and had a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that small pumpkin pic! Even better now- how cute that Reese smiled. Such a cooperative lil thing! Marmee

    ReplyDelete