Monday, November 1, 2010

Helping Mommy

Life has been a little harried around here... Reese got a cold, passed it to me and then just as we were getting better from that she picked up a nasty flu bug which included a fever in the 103s. No fun at all...especially with her being so little. I thought we were just about through with everything when I picked up her flu followed by dad the same night. :( This past weekend we cancelled everything on the calendar and just laid low. So while I don't have pictures of all us sickies (yeah no one wants to see that sight) I do have some of when we had a good day and Reese helped with the laundry. More posts to soon follow!



This one was just too cute not to add...it was a "cold" day for California and the first time Reese got to wear her Bacon Bits hat outside of Alaska. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment