Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Courtney!!!

Courtney Renee, you are such a cherished sister of mine! I am so thankful that the Lord decided to let me be in your life. You are an amazing friend...always thinking of others and how you can serve them. You were a huge reason why I made it through baby blues after having Reese. Just knowing you would be over to hug me, let me cry on your shoulder and to laugh with me at my new mom mistakes meant so much to me! 

I also love to see the relationship you share with Matt. You both were so close before I came into the picture and although it was strange for him to have a girl in his life, you welcomed me with open arms right away! I love that you two are still close and enjoy each other's company.



You're also an incredible Aunt! You love Reese so much and it blesses my heart to see you enjoying her. From "Peak a Boo" and "Where's Reese?" you keep me laughing right along with her. As we're figuring out...she's starting to recognize you when you come over and that is so fun!






You also are a wonderful wife to your sweet husband! Your relationship is a joy to watch and I love that you can be crazy together but quickly switch to respect and admiration. It's been such a delight to live so close in order to have you guys over multiple times! I'm so so thankful for that unexpected gift from God.


So all that to say, Happy 23rd Birthday, Court! I hope it's a wonderful day all the way through. I love you and pray that this coming year is filled with God's richest blessings poured out on your life. Oh...and I just had to add this last picture. Makes me smile every time I see it. :)


3 comments:

  1. such sweet sentiments- Ash- a tear jerker! How kind of you to bless Courtney with such encouragement- Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, You are the blessing in my life! The Lord knew what he was doing when Matt told me one day that he was interested in this girl from Alaska! :) Love you!
    Your sis, Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash- you made me teary-eyed...I hope I get a birthday post too, LOL ;) I love you sister and LOVE the blog too...you are a good little writer/memory recorder! Looking forward to hanging out with you soon!
    -Mollie

    ReplyDelete