Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Her Hat

Just because she was too cute not too, I put her Christmas hat on and took some pictures. I LOVE having a girl! She is so much fun to dress up and sometimes I find that I live vicariously through her outfits... It's probably not a good thing but I've learned that Matt loves his girl and there are times where I can bend the rules just a bit because it's for HER and not me! This hat is one such time. I won't tell you the price but I will tell you I found it at Janie and Jack and they had just come in...ie... not on sale. That's not like me. I really love a good bargain and especially when it's marked down to the lowest of lows and a "final sale." When I'm shopping for me, I just can't bring myself to pay full price. I know it will go on the sale rack eventually and I'll be glad I waited. I'm finding though that when it comes to my baby and it's just too cute to pass up, I don't want to wait for that sale like I should. Hence the hat! So...Merry Christmas, Reesie Roo! Too bad your head won't stay this little forever but hopefully there will be little sisters to follow you who can wear it too.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it... ya, Janie and Jack is a DANGEROUS place!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is too adorable to have passed up! N

    ReplyDelete